12 Ağustos 2012 Pazar

IF I WERE A SHOP OWNER...







Today I am doing a different thing, promoting a store.. Well  I do it coz I really like the style of it. 
Made me feel like home, so relaxes and peaceful with its creamy colour and vintage style. 
And I thought of myself being as a show owner, I would get this amazing store with 4 big rooms, all the decorations inside, display stands, waterfall, comfort bar with cupcakes for the customers and cashier counter.. Looking fantastic. If you are a designer and looking for a relaxing atmosphere for your customers, 
VINTAGE VANITY STORE 559L by CREATIVE DECAY is what you need

SKIN: Moira in rose with her amazing make up options is VINTAGE FAIR exclusive item by ESSENCES

HAIR: Pandora Bombshells pack is NEW by ICONIC HAIR, 300L

DRESS: Bea Dress is 15L as GLAMOROUS HUNT prize by RICIELLI, 15L for each diamond

SHOES: Linda Shoes with 12 colours is 690L by REDGRAVE

POSES: 15L each by PURPLE POSES



1 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com