13 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

JUST WANTED TO HELP FOR HALLOWEEN


You all know Mendy, My Cupcake Queen and my best friend who owns this amazing twilight themed sim " TWILIGHT DREAM" 
When we talked the other day she told me that she was making Halloween decorations for TWILIGHT DREAM, AND as her sis, I felt the need to help her!!!
The brilliant idea I could find was to bring her pumpkins...
Of course I had no idea what would welcome me, when I landed her platform

 Such a creepy area with Hollow Trees, monster eyes all around and many other things..
Suddenly I thought it was really not a good idea to bring pumpkins with me...
They were heavy enough to carry and I didnt realise the marsh with crocodile in it, behind me!!

NO NEED TO SAY WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!! lol 
Mendy is making amazing things; creepy, funny and crazy... Totally sounds like her :)
I am sorry I cant show you the rest of the area since I dont want to ruin her surprise..
While she is busy creating her fantastic stuff, why dont you take a look around FORKS, where you can live your Twilight Dream??
Take your side, WEREWOLVES or VAMPIRES? 





SKIN&SHAPE: May Skin medium pack is 1600L as a pack, 600L for each skin tone, The shape of May is
600L by MYDEAR SKIN

HAIR: Away REds pack is 250L by ELIKATIRA

EYES: Autumn Eyes *orange* are VIP October GIFT by IZZIE'S (Group fee is 250L)

JACKET: Combo Lepore Brown (also includes a tube top) is 425L by COLDLOGIC

DRESS: Misty Dress Sunflower (  I think goes great with Halloween ) with 4 other colours is NEW by MAAI, 350L

BOOTS: Autumn Boots are by RAVEN

POSES: Silena pose pack including 6 poses, is CINEMA event exclusive by PURPLE POSES
The event will take place  13-10-2012 until 27-10-2012







0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com