19 Mart 2013 Salı

WAITING FOR MENDY!!


I wrote so many posts about sl and different sims, but none of them was about my sl life&family. Well I have a small family, only Mendy (My BFF )&Me and our little animal heaven J
Our Cupcake Kingdom,
This place is the only please where I exactly find peace when I find the time for myself, and even in sl you might feel lonely; even though you have a hundred friends in your list…
So I took these pics while waiting for Mendy, (my sister, best friend, my secret keeper, my source of joy and fun )
Sisy, Love you so much!! I am glad you finally came 




 SKIN: Clover Cold *Sunkissed is TDR FUSION exclusive by ESSENCES 70L

HAIR: Eloise Brown is STUFF IN STOCK past exclusive by MISS C. 65L

EYES: Night Eyes Brown is 200L by JESYLILO

HANDS: Gesture MEsh hands are 450L by SLINK

DRESS: Boho Dress Pink Green is 1L by U.ONE

FLATS: Meena Ballerina  { rose } 295L by :: MASHOOKA ::

POSES: by PURPLE POSES 15L for each pose





0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com