1 Ağustos 2013 Perşembe

HOMECOMING PRESENT #3


It was really hard to get used this gloomy place at once; I was trying to persuade myself  that i could survive, then I heard Charlie's voice from downstairs 

"ARE YOU SURE ITS MINE?" I asked, Charlie had made Jacob remake the truck for me. It's an old truck but at least its mine. And the only thing that made me happy in Forks.

. Bill is an old friend of Charlie and one of the loacl people. Jacob is the son of Bill who is a bit shy. He approaches me and asks "We used to make mudpies together" 
And I gave a short answer " Yeah I remember" 

He shows me how to change the gear and I ask him happily, if he wants me to drop off him to school; 
he says he goes to school at reservation. THAT SUCKS!! That would be good to start my new school with someone familiar!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

EXPLORE MORE @ TWILIGHT SAGA by Catwoman Beverly

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com